Monday, December 20, 2010

Dorothy Caldwell - Human Marks.....................

Newsflash!..........I received a forwarded notice from Nancy Crow's Crow Timber Frame Barn Art Retreats ............

Some of you may have heard me talk about the workshop I took many moons ago with Dorothy Caldwell......titled "Human Marks".............and expressed an interest in taking that class with her.......

Well here it is again..............and it is almost full............!

You will not regret spending time with my friend Dorothy! and honoring your marks...........



I am honored to show her work on this page.

2 comments:

  1. ...had i not been otherwise engaged in Europe i'd have been a happy participant in this one
    ...some other time...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm. That 'reminds' me........Thank You Ms. Indi!

    ReplyDelete