Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Awwwwww........NUTS!!!

Before I left on my Epic Journey..............I had an idea........a thought........a longing...........

I was headed to a new Spring in September, instead of an Autumn and I longed to work with nuts.......really, in particular, Walnuts.

I had done a smatter of dying with some I had collected my previous spring and longed to do a large scale project this year..................

So days before my departure for OZ, I put out a call for 'spotters'............where would they fall this year?  I would wonder.......and wander to find them...........when I returned to winter........

And upon my arrival home, I received...................................



This Gift..............














Of Precious, Precious, painstakingly dried............



Walnuts............515 of them if one was counting.......







From a very Good 'Joe'.....................

Another deep heartfelt Thank You to a dear friend!



And now.........what to do........?  Goodness, it was SOOOOOOOO much easier to do a boil up in the summer...........

To be continued................

No comments:

Post a Comment