Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Studio progress...




This is a very pretty 'before I packed all my stuff back into it' photo…

It's still in disarray as I work on other projects, but a clean comfortable space now

and today I like THIS

                                            "I was told once that chaos is the alchemy of truth and beauty"                                                                
                                                                             
                                                                                Jane Cather

4 comments:

  1. I also love that quote... and your space with the new floor, beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Glad you came by to see it! ox

      Delete
  2. may all flow well in your new space. j cather

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jane....and to you and your space as well.

      Delete