Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Longing.............

While going through my photos from Melbourne...........





I ran across this............













And I wonder...........why the heck is it not with ME now.....?


I coveted it when I saw it.......photographed it from every angle.........

Am deeply Spiritual.....work with Metal and Stitch......Love to travel.......



And yet I left it there for the next person to covet.........





Another lesson in detachment..............?

Or am I just detached from what is important to me...............

2 comments:

  1. it's hard to become detached...the thought of wandering about draped in a length of cloth and carrying only a food bowl really isn't attractive

    trinkets like the delicious morsel shown here, and busy things such as cloth to stitch into
    are too good to shrug off

    where is this treasure and can 'anyone' find it...?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear God.......only YOU know where it is........and it only showed up for ME.....

    and as for the length of cloth.....most of my life I've been trying to give up 'being attractive'........

    ReplyDelete