Monday, January 24, 2011

a little 'blue'..............

This weekend I was a little 'blue'...........

and I set out to 'make it better'...........



so I treated mySelf to these from HERE.........


and now washing my face is like aromatherapy............and








Fun..................




then I slathered up .......



.....with an old friend....


........ from HERE













and then purchased my new favorite APP........

Called ZEN TIMER....................from HERE.......(also available for other smart phones)..........

and that.....

made it.......

a little......

bit.....

better........

2 comments:

  1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBpLKm8vw4M

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooo you really know how to do it! See tomorrow's post......

    Thank You. Blue Too? Perhaps if we wallow in it, it will go away!!!

    ReplyDelete