Sunday, October 31, 2010

On Manifesting.........................

Many times on my journey, the conversation has turned to 'manifesting'...........in other words, the subject is how to attract that which you desire into your life.  I often say "I am a 'Master Manifester'".....now I say this jokingly......not taking myself that seriously, but honestly, the record shows I AM pretty good at it..................

I met a new friend in Bali who calls herself an Intuitive Healer...............As we were discussing this idea, she was impressing the importance and meaning of words to me.  I exclaimed, as I do often, that "I am on an Amazing Journey".  She said, "Of course you are. I have heard you say that several times. You are attracting it by saying that.".  She also went on to say that my journey was "A Maze with Zing".  And that it is.  This is not the first time I have had had the importance and deeper meaning of the words we use impressed upon me...................."Elaine, are you there?"

And as I further pondered this idea..............I realized that when I'm not saying, "I'm on an Amazing Journey", I'm saying, "I'm SO Lucky"........or if I feel 'Lucky' is a word I should not be using..........for some reason it is often thought too trite.........I say, "I am SO Fortunate", or "SO Blessed", or "I Love My Life"...............you get the idea......and that seems to manifest more of it.   It's so interesting how that works............and I guess the trick of it...........if it is a trick............or the 'key' to it is, that I really BELIEVE it.  I am SOOOOOOOOOO Grateful......so Blessed.......blah, blah...........and on and on and on it goes.  Believe me it has not always been this way............I've had my fill of manifesting the undesirable stuff too.

And that reminds me of my last post.........the part where when asked if I'm traveling "Alone"...I say, " I'm meeting friends".............well that has happened again and again......meeting Friends.......but they are NEW friends.........and I am so Blessed.  For all my Friends....................I am so Blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment