Saturday, April 9, 2011

Loose Ends...........

I see it's been quite a while since I've posted..........why?  I do keep asking myself........why?...........do I not seem to have some witty thing to show or tell..........

What have I been doing with my Self?

1) making things........still burning the little copper vessels.....up to 50......of 100......oh, no I'm back to 49
    as my sweet elderly neighbor Rose wanted to buy one of them this morning.......dear dear dear
    Rose, I could not say "no"........really because it's nice to sell work and the money was to 'Pay the
    Shaman' that chanelled the thing........very nice way to start the day.....I digress......and I learned how
    to make hand pulled earwires for some dangles I made from steel and enamel........and in addition to
    making things........I'm pondering how to display them (the vessels)......
    ........oh, and I framed the  lovely prints from OZ in dark 'faux' wood frames I purchased from
    IKEA for $19 each.........and they turned out quite nicely if I do say so......

2) working on being alone............which makes things very quiet and quiet attracts quiet.........

3) continuing the inner work for the Jean Houston Seminar........1 more week to go and an eternity.......
    and listening to waaaaaayyyyyyy too many Deepak Chopra cd's........and more sessions on the 'I
     AM' all this contributing to even more quiet and reflection.......perhaps I'm in a trance again.......

4) buying my car.....yippee......they even deemed me honorable enough to finance it!  A boost for my
    self esteem and sense of independence........I call my car Shirley.......she is my Temple!

5) trying to settle a long long long long divorce thing.........ugh.......perhaps that's it.........why I have no
     energy left for blogging........or much else.......

6) Then there is the age ol' time consuming pondering of the next step........to continue the lease on my
     little abode and studio.........or to do a giant purge in the next month or so......and put it all in storage
     and become itinerant.

Yes............I've been busy with other things...........and feel I am at a crossroads with so many friends in kind.........which way will we turn?   All indications are the answer is within........and under my nose.  So I will stay patient........and trust the process...........

No comments:

Post a Comment