Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Albuquerque to Tucson via Scottsdale, AZ...

a few highlights of a whirlwind trip….



curious land form while zooming along I-60 in Arizona


 Paolo Soleri designed bridge, Scottsdale, AZ


Teddy Bear Cholla & mossy rock,


Pinnacle Peak , Scottsdale, AZ


 Mesa Arts Center, Mesa, AZ






The garden of the historic Arizona Inn in Tucson, AZ







And sunset in Saguaro National Park in Tucson

These photos touch only some of the amazing sights and things we experienced on this road trip.

As usual it will take me as much time or more to recover and assimilate this journey…

as it did to take it.

 I remain ever grateful to have missed the big snowstorm in Albuquerque last weekend…



2 comments:

  1. Maryann -- what absolutely stunning scenery. The photographs were amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lori! I'm taking my photos with an iPhone these days.

      Delete