Friday, September 10, 2010

Art Prize - Worth the Trip

Yesterday I bought a fairly expensive ticket to a place that is exhilarating to think about........a place I've longed to visit..........and so right for me.........easy to get to from where I'll be........after pushing the send button....... I realized the journey to get back on track from all that bliss will be a long and perhaps difficult one.  Sounds like a metaphor.  I went with my heart.  I'm sure all is well.  I hear Mercury is in retrograde whatever that means...........

On a lighter note!

If you are in Michigan Sept. 22 - Oct. 10 it is worth your while to check out Art Prize in Grand Rapids.

Two dear Christines (Hagedorn & Welch) have wonderful pieces they are exhibiting........along with perhaps 1,300 other artists.

Last year's event was nothing short of spectacular and with the first year under their belt, this event shows even more promise.

Check out all aspects of this social experiment on line at http://www.artprize.org

And be sure to vote........you pick the winner!

I apologize I do not have instant link figured out yet............always a work in progress.........

No comments:

Post a Comment